Benefits of Dermaplaning
Amazing exfoliation for the skin - Peach fuzz is removed - Increased penetration of active ingredients in professional treatments - Healthier more youthful looking skin - No downtime - Make up glides on easily
Dermaplaning With Renew and Repair Peel
This is a Mandellic, Lactic and Amino acid peel. It’s stronger than an enzyme so it’s an ideal peel for every skin type to brighten and retexturize. It gets to work (slowly) to exfoliate further after dermaplaning and because its packed with antioxidants it accelerates the healing process in the skin.
This treatment includes double cleansing, Dermaplaning & SPF.
Demaplaning with Enzyme Peel
This is a highly effective fruit enzyme resurfacing mask that will gently remove dead skin cells and promote skin renewal. Although gentler than the peel it is a very effective treatment which will reveal brighter more youthful skin. Suitable for all skin types.
Before and Aftercare Instructions for Dermaplaning
- Stop Retin-A products for 5 days before your appointment. Avoid laser treatments 4 weeks before treatment.
- If you are having any sort of chemical peel close to your dermaplaning, can you please advise me of this. There are so many different brands of peels and strengths on the market, I can give you a specific time scale to wait before or after your dermaplaning.
- No waxing for 7 days prior to treatment
Please inform me if you are pregnant or nursing.
- There is no downtime with dermaplaning so you can continue with your normal activities.
- You can wear makeup immediately afterwards, but I advise to wait until the next day before applying makup…..as I recommend with all my facials.
- Please wear SPF, a treatment that removes the top layer of dead skin will make your skin more sun sensitive. Wearing SPF every day is the best aftercare and skincare advice I can give anyone…..whether you have just had dermaplaning or not!
- Avoid heat treatments (sauna, steam room etc) for the next 24 hours… your skin may be more prone to irritation directly after dermaplaning than it normally would, so sweating can further increase the irritation.
- Whilst you will have amazing instant results, following a good skincare routine for your skin type will give better long lasting results as the days follow after your treatment. This is because, by removing that top dead layer of skin and the vellous hair you are allowing your skin to increase the amount that it can absorb from topically applied products afterwards…..making them much more effective.
- You can have another dermaplaning treatment no sooner than 3 weeks.
- If you are following a good skincare programme then a course of 4 to 6 treatments is recommended or regular monthly treatments would be great for your skin.